L'Avion

b.e-n

I'm going to Paris end june till the end of august. I haven't booked anything yet. I normally take Continental or Air France but the prices of the tickets are around 1500 roundtrip. There's an airline i found online called L'avion which mainly does New York - Paris (it's an all-business, more like super-economy apparently, airplane) which i could take for around 1200 roundtrip. It looks like a really good deal to me, what do you guys think? I looked at reviews for l'avion and they're pretty mixed so if someone on here has taken it, could you tell me about your experience?

I saw a review of OpenSkies the other day.. I think it's practically the same thing: business class only seats on flights between NYC-Paris and NYC-Amsterdam.

http://www.vk.tv/reizen/article1169043.ece/Goedkoop_businessclass_vliegen_naar_New_York

Eur 750 for a two-way ticket Ams-NYC sounds pretty good to me.

I'm probably going to go with L'Avion. I'll report back in less than 2 weeks how it goes. down4nyhc, those are some pretty good deals but 1200 for a business class roundtrip is too hard to pass up.

Oh, and Tisswat, OpenSkies is the new L'Avion apparently.