Baggy jeans?

trueglude

Hey,

I got a pair of baggy ijins, and i'm wondering if they will get the same weared effect as tight jeans will get? I heard somewhere that baggy jeans doesn't get the same amount of "wear" as tight jeans, is this true? Should i postpone my wash to after 6 months or should i wash them then?

Best regards,

Magnus

dont wash them anyway.. the looser the jeans the less they move with your legs or stretch when you bend your knees and put your hands in your pockets... although youll still get creases on the backs of the knees and on the bottoms of the legs. jus less around the top of the thighs

Quote:

Hey,

I got a pair of baggy ijins, and i'm wondering if they will get the same weared effect as tight jeans will get? I heard somewhere that baggy jeans doesn't get the same amount of "wear" as tight jeans, is this true? Should i postpone my wash to after 6 months or should i wash them then?

Best regards,

Magnus

--- Original message by trueglude on Feb 6, 2006 02:09 PM

your legs will be in less contact with the jean so there will be much less fading. creases will still form on back of knees and thigs but dont expect anyting amazing on upper front thighish area. but itll look good regardless.

chwa?