FS: jackets-- rick, ann d, junya

I need to raise some funds up for the summer time, so I've got to let a couple of big ticket pieces go. These items are all first come, first served. Prices include shipping within the US with delivery confirmation. For international shipping, add $15 for shipping by registered mail, more if you want EMS. Canada is a bit less. Paypal only please.

Rick Owens leather jacket, Large

$800- -> $750

This is by far the cheapest price I've seen a Rick leather listed for. I believe this jacket is from the SS 05 season. The leather is a lighter weight lamb, making it ideal for spring and fall. Has all the usual trappings you would expect: extra long sleeves, tight fit throughout the body, and the back slightly shorter than the front. This jacket is used, and has some minor scratching on the front, which I've done my best to picture. It is not really noticeable and only adds to the effect.

Size is a large, although it fits more like a traditional medium. Measurements are: chest = 18.5", shoulders = 16.5", length = 29" in the front and 26" in the back, and sleeves = 29.5" from the shoulder.

001-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

Ann Demeulemeester tweed jacket w/removable fur collar, size Large

$350 - -> $300

This is a light weight Ann D jacket with removable lamb fur collar. The jacket is a 90%/10% wool and cashmere blend. It has that odd Ann quality where it seems like it will age very well with more wear. The fit is somewhat slim and the arms are a bit longer than usual. It has been lightly worn. There are no major signs of wear, although the top button on the inside of the jacket came off (it is included in the pocket). It can be easily re-attached, although the missing button does not affect how you would wear the jacket anyway.

Size is labeled a large, but runs a bit small. Measurements are: chest = 20", shoulders = 18", length = 30.5" from the top of the collar, and sleeves = 28.5".

024.jpg

025-1.jpg

026.jpg

028-2.jpg

034-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

Junya Watanabe patchwork M-65, size Small

$350 - -> $300

This is one of those really crazy junya pieces that obviously had tons of work put into it. The jacket consists of a bunch of pieces of fabric sewn together, along with strands of fabric all over. It is really a piece of work to see. These were understandably produced in pretty limited quantities as a part of his taxi driver-inspired AW 05/06 collection I believe. Retail on these was around $1300~$1400 in the US. It is in very good condition, with no significant signs of wear. As it is meant to look distressed, the distressing is intentional.

Size is labeled a small, but runs a bit big. Measurements are: chest = 21", shoulders = 19", length = 34" and sleeves = 25" from the shoulder.

012-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

020-1.jpg