Earnest Sewn Fulton Selvedge

madgrad

A friend of mine snagged a pair of these jeans that didn't fit him, so he's sending them to me at a very reasonable price. I was wondering if anyone here has ever worn them or had any experience with them? I ran a search and only saw 1 member who owned them, I'm sure there's more out there!

For the curious, here's a link to what they look like. Please excuse the horrible model, I've never seen a single piece of clothing on Revolve that actually looked good on the models they use:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/productpages/ES-MJ17.jsp

That's pretty much why I'm so excited about them. I love my slim fit jeans but in order to look halfway decent my shirts have to be really slim fit too or they look baggy. If the jeans a just a hair more loose it gives me more lee way in what I can and can not wear.

I have a pair of Fulton-50 Line dry. The same denim (6-8 dip cone black-line selvage) is used in both Fulton 50 and 58 (Patriot). After having worn mine since their release, they've worn in beautifully, softened lots and I love them.

They're slim - a 17(knee)-17(ankle) or 16-16 depending on your size, but I wouldn't call them narrow.

Enjoy them - I'm sure you'll really like them!

Edited by jdavis on Feb 1, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Quote:

Oh god please someone tell me these will stretch. They just came in today, beautiful denim, I love the fit but it feels like the blood flow below my waist has been shut off. I'll have pics shortly assuming I don't pass out.

--- Original message by madgrad on Feb 3, 2006 05:36 PM

Oh man, that cut looks really really good...HOPEFULLY those things stretch cause I wouldn't want to have to get rid of em' either.