carhartt hoodie size?

dystaind

so i've been browsing hoodie threads and i finally found a pretty decent place to buy a carhartt hoodie for semi cheap. now my question is-- what is the sizing like? i like wearing my stuff fitted and tight, i'm around 5'11" and 155 lbs. usually i go with small hoodies but of late i've been loving a youth large LEE heavyweight hoodie.

anyone have the specs on a small carhartt?

thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009U69TC/ref=pd_sbs_a_1/104-9960128-2941510?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

i believe this is carhartt US but i'm not certain. the carhatt US site works for me now-- maybe i'm dumb or maybe i just dont' know my suit size, but i'm still not certain what the small size is. basically it tells me 34-36?

i guess i'm just picky, but i was wondering if anyone could give me more specific measurements of a small carhatt hoodie? thanks a lot.

usually i bulk order because i do screen printing on the side

if you're on the west coast-- www.shirtdistributor.com

they have a sister site if you're on the east coast

www.shirtsupplier.com

for some reason, shirtsupplier has LEE but shirt distributor does not. by the way-- you should try and get an order in bulk because it's going to cost you maybe around $7 for the packing/handling fee and some $$ for the shipping.

if you want-- i might be doing a clothing order/run sometime soon. if you want in, i'll order a LEE hoodie for you and send it, it'll be around $3 for shipping.