Cougars

I was just at the gym and saw a cougar with the most amazing ass ever. She also had a lot of corny scenester girl tattoos. Too bad she wasn't on the prowl today.

Bally's for the win

paging jayrock to this thread

how did i miss this?

FUCK YES!!!

I've been so pissed off and depressed lately, but tonight some older chick was practically begging me for my number. To be honest, she didn't have a phone, but she really really wants me to call her on the 2nd of next month. I'll probably do it because this bitch looks like she be twenty something but she actually be in her thirties, and she wouldn't shut up about how "cute I am." I'm so excited to knock that cougar ass... you don't even know

oh... my head

want. to. fuck.cougar.

that is all...

i bagged me a cougar last night, 10 years my senior

scratch that off the list

this was a 34-year-old personal trainer (ex-stripper). extremely nice, good laugh, great tits. she was into horoscopes and a bunch of other new age touchy feely crap. so i told her i was a sagittarius and i probably can't be tied down. and i never called her again.

well, the key is to not kiss her during intercourse

or lie and say you eventually want to have children one day

This weekend some borderline cougar was buying me some irish car bombs. She said she was born in 81, but she was easily pushing her early 30s. you can tell they're old enough when they start asking your age. she still looked great, but i got distracted because i had to wingman for my buddy who was hitting on some hot looking librarian girl. anyway... another thread

subscribed. this thread has potential