The Kodiak/Elysium Negrep Blog

This thread has potential, i once told kodiak that i was jumping on the hate bandwagon and he should fucking die or something, he wrote me back to CHILL OUT. which was a neg in itself, but i did not mind, i do need to chill out and he does need to go fuck himself.

PS- i think that now that XENOX has been banned some super mod or something should release his neg rep train, im sure there are some stunner shades in that one.

This thread has potential, i once told kodiak that i was jumping on the hate bandwagon and he should fucking die or something, he wrote me back to CHILL OUT. which was a neg in itself, but i did not mind, i do need to chill out and he does need to go fuck himself.

PS- i think that now that XENOX has been banned some super mod or something should release his neg rep train, im sure there are some stunner shades in that one.

I second the subpoena of Xenox's negrep history

Cool. He doesn't look awkward and out of place there or anything......

Thread has potential

davidintheclub.jpg

Cool. He doesn't look awkward and out of place there or anything......

no not at all

anyway the funniest negrep i can recall giving him was MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but it was like way longer than that. i think i hit the max characters limit or some shit

yeah dude's mole is big