New Red Monkeys

Bill2

Yes, 15 ounces per sq. yard. The denim on these jeans is great for anybody who likes superstiff jeans.

I tried the new RMC's on, and then put my Loose Frank dry selvages back on.....they felt so soft and thin in comparison...and Nudie selvage isn't thin denim at all!

If anyone is interested, I can most likely work out a system to ship them abroad (u.s. only), if you could pay me either through paypal or with a money order!

I beleive I have two pair left: 34's with green waves, and 38's with bright orange waves... they are $500.

Keep in mind this is a commercial transaction from a liscensed RMC store, not a personal sale

email me if you're interested or have any questions. [email protected]

Fuck....more shit to buy

So the designs only consist of the waves w/o the artwork on the back? I've seen those in Hong Kong. While I was there, they also had a new design of what looks like a bunch of hills on the back pockets. Also in different colors like the waves. Those I think are the newest designs.

what do the new onse look like

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]