Levi's 501xx STF Online

HeenFung

If you have the internet I guarantee somewhere near you sells them. They are soooo cheap $35 or so.......in the U.S. I have seen them at surplus stores, workwear stores, Walmart, Mervyns, JC Penney, and every other regular department store. They seriously stock them everywhere. Where do you live?

I live in Manitoba Canada, I called Walmart, The Bay, Sears, Zellers, etc, everystore that stocked levi's, not even the Levi's store and NO LUCK! icon_smile_angry.gif And thx for the denim express link but just too bad they dont ship outside of US, so yea, basically I'm seeing if you supertalk jean experts know any legit sites that ship to Canada.

Thx in advance guys/girls!

Quote:

nah i know what he's going thru. i live in south jersey and went to basically every macy's, sears, bosvovs, kohls, and any other department store within like 40 miles. no one had the stfs. but yeah i ended up ordering them off denim xpress. pretty good shipping.

--- Original message by will_i_am on Jan 25, 2006 10:51 PM

if you're willing to take the trek, nyc is full of stf's

I also had a hard time finding places that would ship to Canada as well.

Try this place:

http://www.onlinesales4less.com/Levis/index.htm

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and I've ordered twice from them since late December, 2005(two pairs of Levis 514 Slim Fits).

Prices and shipping is a little bit high - STF is $42.00US and shipping(by USPS) is $12.00US, but no taxes if shipped to outside of California.

No problems with the orders so far, but it did take them about a week to get my jeans for shipping. Very polite to deal with. Shipped to my mailbox at work and no duty(I don't know if there's duty applied to clothing as each order was under $60US).

Hope that helps!

Quote:

I also had a hard time finding places that would ship to Canada as well.

Try this place:

http://www.onlinesales4less.com/Levis/index.htm

I live in Vancouver, B.C. and I've ordered twice from them since late December, 2005(two pairs of Levis 514 Slim Fits).

Prices and shipping is a little bit high - STF is $42.00US and shipping(by USPS) is $12.00US, but no taxes if shipped to outside of California.

No problems with the orders so far, but it did take them about a week to get my jeans for shipping. Very polite to deal with. Shipped to my mailbox at work and no duty(I don't know if there's duty applied to clothing as each order was under $60US).

Hope that helps!

--- Original message by Spectre on Jan 26, 2006 02:26 AM

whoa, thx for the site man! I can finally get a pair now.

Me too! I want to get the raw 1947 501 as soon as it becomes available this Spring. Any good state-side mail-order sources would be appreciated.

I'm actually considering stocking-up for on down the road, and going to the '47 model exclusively, as I'm not happy with the newer 'anti-fit' cut...

Jim

Jim Cissell

just got my 501xx stf from denimexpress and the first thing i did was SHRINKING THEM!! YAY! lukewarm water and i left it in there for a good hr... then i took them out of the tub, and let them dry for a few hrs and as of right now... im wearing them after a few hrs cuz they're not dripping wet, but they are still damp...

mr5jyp.jpg

Edited by pokpok on Jan 27, 2006 at 07:26 PM