My Deli Style

dismalfuture

beef pattie and bacon on buns

chicken with avocado (chicken salad good too) on sourdough slice

bbq pork and jalapenos on french roll

roast beef on white or dutch roll

and always some sort of fries or chips on the side. cookies for after

there's nowhere in town to get a good prosciutto, fresh mozz, sundried tomatoes with a little vinigrette in town. So disappointing :(

This weekend from this whole in the wall cuban sandwich shop i got a Turkey, cream cheese, and raspberry preserves pressed real good. So so so tasty. Had it with a quesito

This is much better. It's all mixed in and gooey on fresh made cuban bread. When it comes off the press it's like delicious molten lava.

After I eat a JJ gargantuan I feel like throwing up and have visions of mucus waterfalls (which makes me want to throw up). I think it's the mayo.

But I love it when I'm eating it. I usually Get the Italian night club or whatever

rutgers%20final%2010.jpg

you know you want a fat darrel.

Rutgers University until 1997 when a student named Darrell W. Butler created the "Fat Darrell," which consisted of chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, French fries, and marinara sauce.[2]

The creation of the "Fat Darrell" was seemingly accidental. Butler says in his own words: "Like the typical college student, I was pretty much broke. I had been craving chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks and French fries all week long but I knew that I didn't have enough money to buy all three. I talked the guy behind the counter into putting them all onto a piece of bread for me. I guess it sounded like a good idea because the next 10 or so people all asked for the same thing."

2598766502_92122ef00a.jpg?v=0

After I eat a JJ gargantuan I feel like throwing up and have visions of mucus waterfalls (which makes me want to throw up). I think it's the mayo.

But I love it when I'm eating it. I usually Get the Italian night club or whatever

When i worked there i had to make a few double meat gargantuans with extra cheese. It was a horrifying experience. I also did a gargantuan on wheat, which means you fold all the meat and cheese in half to fit on the wheat so it's about 4 inches of pure meat. Not sure if i did a double garg on wheat though. That'd be insane.

rutgers%20final%2010.jpg

you know you want a fat darrel.

Rutgers University until 1997 when a student named Darrell W. Butler created the "Fat Darrell," which consisted of chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, French fries, and marinara sauce.[2]

The creation of the "Fat Darrell" was seemingly accidental. Butler says in his own words: "Like the typical college student, I was pretty much broke. I had been craving chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks and French fries all week long but I knew that I didn't have enough money to buy all three. I talked the guy behind the counter into putting them all onto a piece of bread for me. I guess it sounded like a good idea because the next 10 or so people all asked for the same thing."

2598766502_92122ef00a.jpg?v=0

Yessssss rutgers grease trucks are the best thing ever!