J. Red "California" - Acne "Max - Cash"

englandmj7

Can anyone post a pic wearing either of these? I am trying to get either one online and can't tell from the skinny ass models wearing them how they would fit me.

I wear a 33"x34" in Nudie Slim Jims (a little loose on the waist though); could I fit a 32" in either of these models? I don't want to go much tighter on the legs than Slim Jims..........Thanks!

icon_smile.gif

I just got a pair of calis, 29X34, I'll try to get a picture later, but I don't know if it'll help much since I'm as skinny (if not more so) as those models...

My suggestion would be to go a size down from your true waist (like I did) if you want a tight fit... it's comfortable, but definitely slim, though there's plenty of room in the ass and crotch. The tapering is really slight on the lower leg, you probably wouldn't notice that it's not straight leg at first glance. If you want to sag them, definitely go with your true size or maybe even a size up.

Hi, first post..

This is a pic of my california's, I'm a 30x32 but went a size UP and got 31x32. It was a good move as I wouldn't have got into a smaller pair. I read a lot of contradictory reports about sizing up or down on here but decided I didn't want them too tight, for me these are perfect:

untitled2copy9xb.jpg

untitled1copy1di.jpg

Edited by 007 on Jan 20, 2006 at 03:09 PM

Quote:
Quote: 140, numbnut.

Oh sorry, I didn't know, I live in the U.S. We don't measure weight with stones anymore nor do we have Kings and Queens.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Jan 30, 2006 08:33 AM

In fact we're so progressive we measure everything in SI! Kilometers, kilograms! No more idiotic conversions like 36 inches = 3 feet = 1 yard....

...Oh wait, that's Europe. Where they have kings and queens.

Edited by gomi no sensei on Jan 30, 2006 at 07:52 PM

Da. Don't forget they stretch too... If you want them snug, get a 31. It'll suck for a day or two, but it'll give you a great fit after about a week of wear. (That is if your waist is actually a 33... if you just wear 33 jeans normally it might be slightly larger/smaller than that, depending on the brands you wear)

Edited by gomi no sensei on Jan 31, 2006 at 11:06 AM

im not sure wht to believe anymore...

the people at mynudies are all saying the calis run a size SMALLER than the actual tag size..but fos5's chart is saying that it runs a size LARGER than the actual tag size...

i think ill just get the 32's..unless i can get some concrete info or something...

i mean i can always return/exchange if they dont fit (i hope..)