Cheap Monday's online?

bungle

Hey guys, was hoping you could help me.

I'm after a particular colour of cheap monday jeans, that I haven't been able to find in any online stores:

cmonday.jpg

(image taken from some overpriced ebay auction).

I'm based in Melbourne, and as far as I know they aren't retailed anywhere here, so online is my only bet. The few online stores I have found only stock black varieties of the brand, so if anybody could help me out I'd be grateful. Size 31/34.

Apologies if this has already covered here, I'm new and a search of the forums didn't pull up anything helpful.

Hi. I don't know about Melbourne..but 2%store in China Town in Sydney has them for about $130, so it ends up being cheaper getting them off the net anyhoo. I got the dark dry blue ones from www.caliroots.com and i love them even though they sharnk a bit after washing them. So yeah, umm...not sure if they are in stock, but keep checking caliroots because they said they'd be getting new season shirts and restocking jeans, and the shirts are already there..so jeans shouldn't be too far behind.

www.zoovillage.com has cheap monday stuff too..but they don't deliver out of europe (or at least not that i kno of) and they only had the pinstripe and zipper fit last time i looked.

Hope this helped

we are made of the sharpest things you say

Hey,

I was just on the http://www.tenthdivision.com/store.html website, which is a 2% brand, and they sell them at Royal Yard (Melbourne) ..

Not sure if theyll stock mondays, but its well worth a try if your in the area..

Also, I copped a pair of the stonewash mondays a little while back at 2%.

They had pretty much sold out of most pairs, only some 34, 32, and maybe a 26 or something..

I was really looking forward to getting the black pair also :(

I asked them if they were going to restock them, and thhey werent sure. .

$130! Damn. I've got some buddies flying up to Sydney in a week so I'll get them to drop into 2% and see what they've got anyway. I'll also check out Royal Yard.

I'll also keep an eye out on caliroots, they only have the stone wash and zipper stocked at the moment but hopefully they'll update soon. I've kinda reached saturation point on black jeans at the moment and really don't need any more...

Thanks for the help guys!

:) yeah, the stone waash is reall nice :) that bllue colour looks bright when you get them, but they dim down abit when you get used to them .

Theyre super strechy also, like 30% strechy stuff, 70% cotton love em!

Also, they were going for $100 when i got them, had like a further 20% off at 2% ;) probably still on!

So bargains galore.

Edited by doke on Jan 20, 2006 at 07:44 PM

Quote:

:) yeah, the stone waash is reall nice :) that bllue colour looks bright when you get them, but they dim down abit when you get used to them .

Theyre super strechy also, like 30% strechy stuff, 70% cotton love em!

Also, they were going for $100 when i got them, had like a further 20% off at 2% ;) probably still on!

So bargains galore.

Edited by doke on Jan 20, 2006 at 07:44 PM

--- Original message by doke on Jan 20, 2006 07:37 PM

For the washed denim, did you get your normal size or you sized down? Considering they're 2% spandex?