regular ralf 4 month update

M.O.A

so the ol jeans turned 4 months old today, thought i would snag some update pics

these have been worn 4-6 days a week for the last few months....theya re really starting to fade a lot right now...especielly the seat...prolly from biking to claass so much

anyways, gonna try and go another two months before the first wash.....hopefully they dont smell too bad...as of right now, its not really a problem but we'll see.....most of you prolly remember my apc's.......

pic of honeycombs/seat

m74587.jpg

front/thighs

m745lj.jpg

front/thighs 2

m745sn.jpg

ill take some more detailed pics later but that should suffice for now

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Edited by kixslf on Jan 18, 2006 at 11:51 AM

Man, those are going be squared away when you wash them. Looks good. Did you starch these alot? Some people are kind of hard on starching but it does seem to work well. I have some 551zxx from LVC on their 1st month and the starching does seem to coax out he honeycombing. The starch I use smells really good and covers up some of the stink. Yes, after a month, mine kinda stink but I wear the hell out of them at my partime job at a steaming hot laudramat so I doubt I will be able to go 4 months without quarantining myself.

actually i really dont startch them that often anymore...when i first starting wearing them i would starch them every four or five times i wore em but now its way less frequent...i would say every two weeks or so...maybe three.....the creases are extremely set in so it doesnt really matter

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

yeah a lil bit in the thighs but not much actually, mostly at the begining to define the creases but i pretty much just wear them to do everything...

here a couple more pics i was gonna take some more detailed pics but the fuckin camera died so i only got two

m7dyqr.jpg

m7dzm9.jpg

sorry pocs arent the best quality, ill try to get a few more up real soon

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

damnlam,

what "good smelling" starch u using?

I used niagra and i hate the smell.

--- Original message by BumbaClot on Jan 18, 2006 02:57 PM

Both Kixslf and I use that Niagra shit and I have to admit...it smells like ass.

Please, if somebody knows of descent smelling starch...let me in on it. But don't tell Kixslf...he stinks anyways.