old navy jeans?

cant_sleep

whats really pitiful, is that your sense of self-worth relies on a piece of fabric. utterly ridiculous. i feel sorry for your empty life.

but actually, presumptuous douchebag, i do know a good bit about denim. i've just never been in an old navy store, and im just looking for a cheap yet decent pair of jeans, so i thought i'd get some feedback. i figured i'd get some pimply faced juvenile with a comic book icon acting like an elitist prick, but people like you are a joke. just some immature troll looking for any opportunity to boost his sorry ego and look elitist infront of his buddies.

once again, i urge you to grow up.

not to get in the middle of this e-war, but old navy denim has short life span if worn on a consistant basis as most denim maniacs would wear; lets say 501s STF's..

In my past experience, the denim is over very poor quality. i know they now have a "premium" line too. but I'm not willing to spend $20-30. on thier denim. It kind of reminds me of the Anchor Blue stuff..

buy Levis..

Another note, it's wierd how people will buy $100,$200+ Denim and also LOVE Levi's 501s which are relatively cheap.. but yet, there is no middle ground. i.e. Guess, Hilfiger, Nautica etc.. well atleast there is'nt one for me!

"I have to go on a diet so I can fit Euro fashion.."

If you are gonna purchase some mall denim then goto the Gap. They last quite awhile. Ive had a pair of bootcut with stretch and they are going on 6 months now and just starting to fall apart. Its either gap or levis. Take your pick. All the rest suck IMHO.

"Patience, both we and our words are overproduced by influence"

I recently donated my pair of old navys but there was certainly nothing wrong with them. The color was good, the wear was decent. Just go and try them on, no one can argue with you if they fit right and look good.

cheap denim of my choice will be Levis. There was one that i liked and the wash was somewhat authentic in my eyes but the bootcut killed it. the one in the middle at gap.com right now under the 69 denims. The honeycombs on the back is insane. Its hit or miss as each one is drastically different.