Visvim Fit

Zee

If you wear a 10.5 in Nikes a 10 FBT will fit you as it's quite soft and flexible. For the Polke I'd go with an 11, for the Serra you should also take an 11 as there is a plastic heel-cup which will make it quite uncomfortable if a bit too small. It depends a bit on the materials, too. The Elk skin streches a bit, while a leather (as in the Unrivaled ones or UNDFTDs) version will be much stiffer. If your foot is wide you might have a problem no matter what as most of the styles are rather slim at the forefoot.

Too many people talk too much about too many things they know too little about.

^^ True; and besides, they don't do half sizes, and it is usually always better to go up; if your an 10.5, get an 11. Be careful though, because I own several pairs of FBT's and my Shakers are alot looser than my FBT 2's; I know that alot of the shoe is made by hand and sometimes they fit a tiny bit looser or tighter, so if you can barely squeeze into an 11, buying a size 11 Visvim may be a stretch. (fyi, 11 is their biggest size). I can only wear my FBT 2's for like 2 hours at a time, but my Shakers fit awesome............better to try some on first if you can...........

Quote:

^^ True; and besides, they don't do half sizes, and it is usually always better to go up; if your an 10.5, get an 11. Be careful though, because I own several pairs of FBT's and my Shakers are alot looser than my FBT 2's; I know that alot of the shoe is made by hand and sometimes they fit a tiny bit looser or tighter, so if you can barely squeeze into an 11, buying a size 11 Visvim may be a stretch. (fyi, 11 is their biggest size). I can only wear my FBT 2's for like 2 hours at a time, but my Shakers fit awesome............better to try some on first if you can...........

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 10, 2006 10:53 AM

i hear that.. my shakers are deffinatly i bit wider than my double tones.

try em on first is my advice

"You brought the fucking Pomeranian bowling?"

"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a fucking beer, it's not taking a fucking turn..."

i really like my black shakers ... yet rarely break them out for some peculiar reason ...

i wear a sz 10 in nikes most often ... 9.5/10 in vans ... and 10 in visvim

a pair of two tones i have however ... i was disappointed with ... the elastic sort of bit that surrounds i figure ... the collar of the shoe ... is somewhat lower than the collar itself so it rubs the back of my heel pretty raw ...

overall however ...

visvim makes a GREAT shoe.

i tried to give some of the other visvims a shot ... but they didn't catch with me.

those boots ... the style name escapes me at the moment ... are massive ... i felt like i was wearing some sort of lugz boot.

i like the clothes however ... as far as pictures i've seen ... and folks i know with some of the gear ... but i'm definately trying to get one of those zip hoodies they make ...

Edited by won ton destruction on Jan 10, 2006 at 04:25 PM

Quote:

i really like my black shakers ... yet rarely break them out for some peculiar reason ...

i wear a sz 10 in nikes most often ... 9.5/10 in vans ... and 10 in visvim

a pair of two tones i have however ... i was disappointed with ... the elastic sort of bit that surrounds i figure ... the collar of the shoe ... is somewhat lower than the collar itself so it rubs the back of my heel pretty raw ...

overall however ...

visvim makes a GREAT shoe.

i tried to give some of the other visvims a shot ... but they didn't catch with me.

those boots ... the style name escapes me at the moment ... are massive ... i felt like i was wearing some sort of lugz boot.

i like the clothes however ... as far as pictures i've seen ... and folks i know with some of the gear ... but i'm definately trying to get one of those zip hoodies they make ...

Edited by won ton destruction on Jan 10, 2006 at 04:25 PM

--- Original message by won ton destruction on Jan 10, 2006 04:22 PM

sierra boots? those are mad.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jan 10, 2006 10:53 AM

they don't do half sizes? i thought i saw a pair of 9.5 Shakers on eBay a while back.

Just an update..I tried on a pair of size 9 fbt shakers today they fit fine but where super narrow near the toe, maybe i have oddly wide feet, or maybe they are narrow shoes. Either way they were super nice with amazing leather but im not about to drop 350 cad on a pair of shoes that arent comfy. They prolly stretch out but i will never know...until i make that impulse buy!

• 1 year later...