Supreme x New Era Caps

notesee

Is it just me or do these hats run too big?

I usually wear a size 7 1/8 or a 7 1/4 cap, and I was at Supreme thinking about getting a 7 1/4 cap, but when I tried it on .. it felt oversized. Has anyone else noticed this when purchasing a fitted cap from there?

The kid with the most knoweldge

Will touch and attain top dollas

well, New Era's sizing is pretyt incosistent. I wear a 7 3/8, the last one I bought was too tight, So It houth I would og up an eight of an inch, so I told him to get hi a 7 1/2 or 7 3/8. I ended up with a 7 1/2m, and it was WAY(like, huge) bigger than my other ones. *sigh*

yeah its not Supreme's fault its New Era, I too wear a 7 1/4 and sometimes feel like they just switched the tag for a 7 3/8 because they're sometimes a little too big, what I sometimes do is pour hot water on the inside of the back of the hat ( the edges where it fits big) and then wear the hat, after a while it kinda starts to fit tighter ,it adjust to your head shape I guess ....or you can just buy a size smaller to be safeicon_smile_cool.gif

Quote:

yeah its not Supreme's fault its New Era, I too wear a 7 1/4 and sometimes feel like they just switched the tag for a 7 3/8 because they're sometimes a little too big, what I sometimes do is pour hot water on the inside of the back of the hat ( the edges where it fits big) and then wear the hat, after a while it kinda starts to fit tighter ,it adjust to your head shape I guess ....or you can just buy a size smaller to be safeicon_smile_cool.gif

--- Original message by risque19 on Jan 7, 2006 08:43 PM

Yeah, better buy the smaller size to be on the safe side. Your method is too risque for most of us.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/