Slim Fit White T-Shirt

holeinthewall

the burberry plain tees are amazing. im 6'3" about 175 so im pretty skinny and the shirts fit awesome on me. nice slim fit and decently long. the price is a bit much ($29, $20 on sale) but when i tried em on i had to buy some. they come in white and black and crew and v neck from what ive seen.

best fitting t shirt ive ever had.

Edited by adsurgo on Jan 3, 2006 at 03:48 PM

Hanes undershirts really suck, trust me. Fruit of the loom has a much better fit and quality to them i think. Make sure to get their premium version or whatever though, their cheapest undershirts are like see-through.

Personally, I'm about to buy a whole bunch of their thicker shirts for screenprinting to use as undershirts. At Amazon they're like 3 bucks each, which is about as much as the thin ones at target and shit.

I think people like you all give ralph lauren a bad name. All to often people think Ralph Lauren, and they think Polo and big department stores. Nowadays everyone and there mother wears it and it sucks because they get a bad rap because fat middle aged men happen to look good in some of their stuff. Having said that, I would love to see some fat people try to squeeze into some Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit, good fucking luck. Just because some fat, old, deuche bag sports some Ralph Lauren polo shirts doesn't mean every thing they make is loose and shit, fuck, get on your game. I will post some pictures.

Quote:

I think people like you all give ralph lauren a bad name. All to often people think Ralph Lauren, and they think Polo and big department stores. Nowadays everyone and there mother wears it and it sucks because they get a bad rap because fat middle aged men happen to look good in some of their stuff. Having said that, I would love to see some fat people try to squeeze into some Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit, good fucking luck. Just because some fat, old, deuche bag sports some Ralph Lauren polo shirts doesn't mean every thing they make is loose and shit, fuck, get on your game. I will post some pictures.

--- Original message by zimzima911 on Jan 3, 2006 11:41 PM

Black label is a completely different horse than regular RL. Also, the regular line Custom Fit stuff is really well tailored and overall very nice.

If you need slim fit white t shirts, take the best fitting white T you have to a local tailor, tell them to take it in on the sides etc and lengthen it and have them make one from scratch, it shouldn't cost more than 15-20 since it's just a solid t shirt.

Quote: Having said that, I would love to see some fat people try to squeeze into some Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit

I think Black Label is the women's line. Purple Label is the menswear.

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 6, 2006 at 09:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Both Black and Purple Labels are mens lines

--- Original message by RustyRyan on Jan 4, 2006 10:32 AM

i'm pretty sure black label doesn't include mens clothing.

i suppose i could be wrong.

find me some mens black label on the net.

i'd like to see.

--- Original message by andrewfuncrew on Jan 4, 2006 03:48 PM

The was just an article on it in GQ or Details a couple months back with Gavin Rossdale modeling RL Black Label. Black Label, is has a much more European feel to it, but not in the Saville Row way Purple label is going for. Black Label is very fitted, without really bold colors or stripes. It's fairly new, but trust me it's a mens line http://www.highbeam.com/library/doc0.asp?docid=1G1:120982007&refid=ink_tptd_mag&skeyword=&teaser=

Edited by RustyRyan on Jan 4, 2006 at 11:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by zimzima911 on Jan 3, 2006 11:41 PM

Black label is a completely different horse than regular RL. Also, the regular line Custom Fit stuff is really well tailored and overall very nice.

If you need slim fit white t shirts, take the best fitting white T you have to a local tailor, tell them to take it in on the sides etc and lengthen it and have them make one from scratch, it shouldn't cost more than 15-20 since it's just a solid t shirt.

--- Original message by Waltar on Jan 4, 2006 12:13 AM

I wouldn't recomend going to a tailor for Tshirts. You may end up with a pretty nice fitting shirt. However, it would have seams along the sides from the sleeves down. I'm pretty sure every major Tshirt company makes their shirts without this seam, (even AA sometimes). Not to mention other niceties that most commercial tee's have (shoulder taping, seamless collars) that even a tailor may overlook, or in the case of the seamless collar will be unable to reproduce.