Outsourcing for tshirt Labels/Neckpatch

Toliet

Hello - our band is making t shirts but we don't want to use the standard t shirt label in the neck patch. Anyone in the NYC area know of anyone that will replace the American Apparel label with our customized label? How much does this normally cost for a normal label? Thanks in advance

usually the place that is printing your shirt will do the label swap if they have the machine for it. I'm not sure if you can bring it to a printer who has the capabilities of label swapping and have him do that if they aren't the ones who printed the tees. They may just not do it on principle, I don't know?? But you can just grab the yellow pages and call various places that do silk screening.

the cost is around ¢25-¢50 to swap a label per shirt, I forget... Hell It may be as low as ¢10 or ¢15 a shirt. But that is the cost when the printer is also printing the tees and not only label swapping. I'd imagine the price would vary depending on the amount of shirts.

Edited by Dolo on Oct 6, 2004 at 03:21 PM