Boxing Day MONTREAL

Ockid

Hey, are there any Montreal ST'ERS here? Im flying back home (Ottawa) and heading to montreal tommorow...I was wondering if there was any good deals/sale on Sainte-Catherines? at Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen, Styles Exchange, Blue Marine Co. and Hugo Boss etc.

THANKS In Advance

Fashion is Art

Guest Montreal

What does Style Exchange carry these days?

I've only been a couple of times last year, and from what I remember, it was just dsquared (yawn), diesel

(yawwwwn), energie (excuse me while i gag)..

And did anyone go to Off The Hook? They have a bunch of WESC ive been wanting to purchase but not at full price.

and how was simons' sale? nudies on sale by any chance?

Hey, been shopping like crazy these days.

Stylexchange still has the whole energie/diesel thing going, but i like some of the energie stuff.

I was downtown for shopping on the 26th, got some acne "max" jeans at MEN'S for 119$, that was nice. Influence U has a good sale, didnt have my size in nudies (all jeans 25% off if i remember correctly). Off the hook had some cool WE stuff on sale, not sure how much but I thought was cheap. Simons had a good sale for the designer stuff, but if you ask me, the regular stuff wasnt that much cheaper. Nudies were not on sale icon_smile_dead.gif. But if you look around on the second floor (designers) theres some sweet deals, not much left now though... I was also at Goodfoot today, their sale is also sweet, everythings 20%-50% off, some shoes at 30$ - 60$ - 90$. Holts has a decent sale going on. Michel Brisson on Laurier has some great stuff too( my fav place).

U&i on St-Laurent, the jeans were not on sale, the rest of the stuff is 30%+ and its really nice. And last, Reborn on St-Paul has a good sale depending on how many pieces you buy, 1-30%off, 2-40%off, 3-50%off. Definately worth a look, they have some brands nobody else has, like ju$t another rich kid (was not on sale...), Alexandre Herchcovitch, Bape t-shirts, surface 2 air, Acne, spoonfed, opening ceremony...

But all that was great on the 26th, now there isnt much stuff left.

hope this helps (for next year?)

-Guizmar-