Sign in to follow this  
++++

++++ Supertalk 3.9 Bugs Go Here ! ++++

WTF, my posts keep getting deleted.

I can't open up my sent box either, or any custom folders.

My posts keep on getting deleted as well. Also, all my old posts are gone. Search doesn't work either. Borken.

cant. change. my. avatar.

:mad:

so irritating.

- editing your posts seems to delete the post entirely but your name still shows up as the last to post in the thread

- drop down box in supermessages does not work, you can select other folders but it will just show inbox

- reply box, the font sizes and colors do not work, bold,italic and underline do. most likely a CSS problem where all replys are fixed to a certain size and color I'm assuming

- not sure if this was intended or not but how come links that you have clicked are not differentiated from the links you haven;t clicked yet. I want threads that I have clicked to be a different from the ones I haven't

-Bookmark Problems

(heres how to fix em)

have to do some copy and pasting but you can get all your old bookmarks back by doing this just copy the "/showthread.php?t=51056&" portion of the url and paste it onto "http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk"

new sufu urls

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51056&

old sufu urls

old sufu has supertalk first now in new sufu everything starts with www.superfuture

thread_lock.gif icon is replacing thread_dot.gif

people think threads are locked but its just that they have posted in the thread

i can't give pos/neg rep yet.

posts are deleted that i don't believe i even edited (according to above post)

not really a bug, but i don't like the main sufu page having the PM info instead of supertalk (or viewing any thread).

-Bookmark Problems

(heres how to fix em)

have to do some copy and pasting but you can get all your old bookmarks back by doing this just copy the "/showthread.php?t=51056&" portion of the url and paste it onto "http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk"

new sufu urls

old sufu urls

old sufu has supertalk first now in new sufu everything starts with www.superfuture

I remember people complaining about doing that when we transitioned from 2.0 to 3.0 haha

That was the only major complaint though...from what I remember.

supertravel doesn't have supertalk4.0 in the top left corner so you have to use the back button in your browser to get back to the front page

Guest Goose25

I have been able to isolate the IE page loading problem to some extent, let me know if it continues.

Some of the menu functions will not work in IE for now but at least you can get in.

Also, the reason why a lot of posts seem to have disappeared is because the post and thread index needs to be rebuilt. This will happen wednesday 3 december (tomorrow)

Thanks all

mentioned this in another thread but here's my question: why do some threads have the "1, 2, 3....last page" while there are a lot of threads while others do not have that link. For example, the APC Jeans thread has over 100 pages yet I have to actually click into the thread and read the first page before I can click "last page."

Guest Goose25
mentioned this in another thread but here's my question: why do some threads have the "1, 2, 3....last page" while there are a lot of threads while others do not have that link. For example, the APC Jeans thread has over 100 pages yet I have to actually click into the thread and read the first page before I can click "last page."

To my mind this is a thread/post rebuilding thing... we'll se

god dammit. it's happening to you guys too? i thought i was breaking the forum rules or something and nobody was telling me what i was doing wrong.

How do you look at all your message in your inbox?

I can see that my inbox has "18 messages"...

How the hell do I see them?

I tried the "jump to folder" and selecting "inbox", and nothing happened.

I can't edit my signature anymore, can a mod or anyone help me?

everytime i try to add a custom avatar that is 65x65 and well under the mb size rule, i get logged out

when i log back in, it just sends me 2 a broken blank screen that can't b refreshed

How do you check your PMs? I'm having trouble with this. I can't see any of my messages from before the site change, even though it says my inbox has a bunch of messages.

Three problems:

1. You can search only for items that have been posted since the update.

2. When you click on a thread, instead of taking you to the first unread page (as it did on the old Superfuture), it now takes you to the first page.

3. Not all the text-formating options work.

Thank you!