WTB: Edwin ED-47 rainbow W30

jepmonk

Yeesh! I can't believe royal cheese is charging 220 Euros for rainbow selvage... in store, it's like 160 (which I still found steep! I ended up buying an Ed-47 nonselvedge raw model) anyway, here's another site:

http://www.norsestore.com/site/browse/?category=&brand=Edwin&offset=0

it's 147 Euros there, though they only have like a 31 for the rainbow selvage at the moment...

• 2 weeks later...

Sanforizing

Sanforizing denim is a method of stretching and manipulating the cloth in the factory prior to any washing so that any shrinking during future washes will be minimalized. It is important to note if your raw jeans are sanforized or not before determining what size to buy, non-sanforized jeans will shrink 7-10%, while sanforized jeans will shrink 1-5%. It is often advised to give non-sanforized jeans a warm soak before wearing them to get the shrinking done before you create wear marks on the jeans.

Yeh, theres alot of info on these boards.....just gotta spend some time and read up. I've learned alot on denim here. Anyways i got some other jeans for sale in the superstore or just email me for pics. [email protected]

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif