Fake BAPE?

FATE

Hey Supertalkers, just registered and I really enjoy the community, lots of great fashion and design talk. You've all got me excited about going to Tokyo again.

Anyway, I was wondering if the following are legit BAPE stuff. I found it on a small shop on the net, just a place selling some custom kicks and whatnot, but this does not seem to be found too much elsewhere.

*Edit: Delcared fake!

Edited by FATE on Dec 12, 2005 at 05:23 PM

Quote: I found it on a small shop on the net, just a place selling some custom kicks and whatnot, but this does not seem to be found too much elsewhere.

Sites that sell custom shoes (AF1s I presume) AND Bape are selling fakes 99% of the time. And since Bape jackets are so expensive and in somewhat limited supply, a small shop on the net would have to be a reseller. That is, IF their products were legitimate. That particular jacket looks fake though. Also, if the price of the jacket is not at or above retail, it's fake.

Unless you want to post a link to the site you're referring to, I don't expect it to be legit.

Colour shading's all wrong for that camo design, the genuine stuff's a lot more vivid. I'm not sure if Bape's even brought out a fur trimmed jacket in that style.

Also, these jackets are all over eBay all priced way down like this one.

You should expect to pay at least three times that price for the genuine article, and if you're buying online use www.conceptshop.com.hk . Prices are high but at least you know it's genuine. You can also try Ebay sellers Pondon and Plainflour.

But buy it if you want people who know Bape to know you're rocking a fake and you can still hold your head up high.

That's just what I was wondering really, if the style is even a legit BAPE one. I live in the Midwest, I doubt anyone could tell the diff anyway, even the foreign exchange students ;)

Thanks for the advice though, I'll probably just shell out for one of the red camo jackets with the white fur trim. They're expensive, but I like them.

fake and fake. The camo jacket looks very fake, look at the font, looks like a bad chinatown copy. The sweater/track jacket looks ultra fake as well because the zipper is not silver and it doesnt' have a 2 way zipper.

Although the sweater doesnt' look bad as just a sweater, but not as a bape copy.

There's so many different camos that it's hard to tell just from that. I always try and check the zippers, the real ones will always have Bape written on them. Tags will always be perforated round the edges too, although neither of these things is now a guarantee.

For instance, there's a fake shark hoodie on Ebay that the seller is claiming guaranteed 100% authentic, with pics of the logo zipper and proper shark details.

So he's either using genuine pics and posting out fake garms or the fakes have gone to another level.

The real give away is that he's selling this stuff at $89us BIN. That just ain't gonna happen.

Fate, have you checked bape.com? It's the official website. All this year's styles are on there, you could see if that red coat is made in a green camo...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys, I have a baby milo hoody Animal Kingdom Grey Size M for sale on ebay. Authentic . please take the time and look i guarantee you will not regret . item number 7766118006

Also its really very sad that Not even 1 Site in USA sells Authentic Bape.

Anyways, these are some sites that sell authentic bapes.Fakes are so disgusting,and the ppl buying em are even more disgusting.I know some ppl is trying to save some money by looking on Ebay but really, this is not a cheap brand. no such thing as wholesale for authentic stuff.Any questions about authenticity feel free to add me on msn ([email protected])

www.conceptshop.com.hk

www.shoply.net

www.supremepalace.com

www.zembia.com

These are Hongkong sites which also have real shops in Hongkong.

the other sites i have are in Jap and most of you won't be able to read em ;)

cheers

wei siong

Edited by jason123 on May 11, 2006 at 02:44 AM