acne jeans

guizmar

Hey, Im looking to buy acne jeans. either max cash or Mod dryclean, or both :P

I was looking at the prices on zoovillage.com and they seem pretty decent.

They are half the price they sell them here in montreal. Has anyone ever ordered from them?

are they legit? and is it just me or is 109 Euros pretty cheap for max cash

heres the link : http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/brand.asp?CategoryID=0&BrandID=21

thanks

-Guizmar-

hey nairb49,

I didnt know they dont ship here, sucks.

Where would you buy acne jeans in montreal?

I found max cash for 260$ and Mod dryclean for 300$.

Seems expensive to me.

And did I hear they sell Nudie at simons? Is that the best place? im looking for thin finn.

Any other online shops for Acne jeans anyone?

-Guizmar-

guizmar,

acne jeans i have only ever come across at Boutique Uand I on st. laurent.

they have great stuff there, but not cheap (of course). the acne's i saw that they had were 225 and up, can't remember the models they have, sorry.

nudie is sold at simon's downtown, but really small selection. if i remeber correctly, only the RR greycast, and black straight slim. check them out anyways, they're having their designer sale on now.

nudie is also at Holt's, influence-u. i was talking to a salesguy at Industria boutique in cours mont-royal, and he said that they will be carrying alot of nudie stuff in the new season.

good luck

nairb49

yup acne at u&i

simon's got greycast, slimjims in black and regular dry and 3 washed svens that have been sitting there for like 2 months.

Have you guys checked out Boutique Michel Brisson on Laurier west? apparently they carry alot of designers - helmut lang, comme des garcons, acne(?), etc

Wanna check that out soon.

p.s nairb, did they have any other sizes when you went to simon's for helmut lang? all they had were 36s :(

Edited by wax on Dec 12, 2005 at 11:52 AM

I've been to Michel Brisson, they carry great things, not sure about the brands but its worth checking out. Im pretty sure they dont have acne.

I know U&I, they have great stuff, but expensive.

Botuique Reborn on St-Paul has cool stuff too. Its the only other place I know they have acne in montreal after U&I. They now have ju$t another rich kid tees and spoonfed, they even have a pair of adidas super ape skate. But most of their stuff is very expensive, the owner is really nice though.

by the way, ever seen cheap mondays in montreal?

cant beleive i missed the sale at the palais des congres, one stand sold acne stuff real cheap last time I went. Next one is june 4th...

thanks for the info guys

-Guizmar-

i know, i totally missed the boat on the sale too.

i just bought a pair of dry black cheap mondays off an ST member for 50 bucks.

not much cheaper than online, but still a abit cheaper and i don't have to wait a month for shipping.

wax

i got there a couple days after it had started, and i also missed any size other than 36 in the dry helmut langs

the ones i got were the washed ones, but i did manage to score a pair of the helmut lang selvage turnups off ebay the other day.

was thinking of hitting the simon's in laval, any idea what labels they carry?

nairb49

Thanks guys for the info. I'm good friends with the owner of Stylexchange and he's telling be that he's looking into getting Nudie jeans supplied to the stores. I've also heard Nudie jeans are at sale at Simons but i don't really think they'll have a good selection. Have any of you guys tried going to Neon? It's on Cote St. Catherine O. They have TR, not sure about the other brands though.

Coldplay in March!

Yeah, i was talking to the owner. It's not for certainyet but if he can get them to ship to him we might see them for next season. I don't wear Nudies, but I guess it's nice to know if I want them I can get them for cheaper. Like I mentioned before, try Neon, they might have Acne.

Coldplay in March!