WTS:: Evisu Tee

schatzi182

Item: Authentic Used Medium Evisu T-Shirt

70600035_63812247b8_o.jpg

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my lightly used Evisu t-shirt. The size is a straight medium - not too loose and not too tight. I would say that its cut is very close to the basic American Apparel crewneck mens tee. I bought it this past summer at a Ben Sherman/Evisu sample sale in New York City. It ran me about $50. I guarantee it to be 100% authentic!

I've worn it about a half-dozen times and it's in great shape. There's no stains, rips, or tears. It has only the barest minimum of fading from washing. The cotton is soft and very comfortable.

As you can see, the shirt is a short-sleeve crewneck. The front reads "EVISU IS THE MANIAC, DENIM TAIBAN, TOKYO OSAKA." It has Evisu's "Godhead" logo on the front and "Gull" logo on the left sleeve. The rear is blank.

The price is $35.00. It's ready to ship immediately. I have an ebay account (also "Schatzi182"), with a flawless feedback record - so no worries.

Shipping & Handling

I'll ship to the following locations for the prices as specified. Please don't ask me to ship anywhere outside of the locations detailed below. Insurance is included in the price.<br>

* USA: $8.00

* Western Europe & UK: $25.00

* Canada: $20.00

* Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong: $35.00

Shipment within the USA will be via Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Shipment abroad will be via US Postal Service Global Express (3-5 day delivery). Insurance and tracking is included either way.

Payment

I accept Paypal, Certified Checks, and USA money orders. I don't take cash, personal checks, or foreign money orders

70600037_6160b42023.jpg

70600036_32830d9bb2.jpg