Winter 2005 Marc Jacobs Vans

erickchen

i will be getting them in before they are on sale to the public. they are going to sell out without a doubt.

size 9.5.

Suede Old Skool Patent Leather With Suede Panel - WHITE

Suede Old Skool Patent Leather With Suede Panel - BLACK

size 10.

Crossword Check Printed Canvas

Patent Leather / Suede SK8 - HI - WHITE

Patent Leather Old Skool All Patent - WHITE / GREEN

Patent Leather Old Skool All Patent - BISON BROWN/CLEMATIS BLUE

Patent Leather Old Skool All Patent - TOTAL ECLIPSE NAVY/EGG SHELL BLUE

message me for all reasonable offers. if they dont fit you they will make great christmas presents. if i do not get the price that i want, then they will go on eBay.

refer to www.marcjacobs.com > special items > marc jacobs for vans for reference.

thanks!

Quote:

size 10.

--- Original message by erickchen on Nov 30, 2005 01:19 AM

I could be wrong, but is 'White' actually the silver? The website lists a Black and a Silver rather than a Black/White. If so, I will be PM'ing you.

I currently own a pair of Van's SK8 Hi's in size 10, do these run the roughly the same size?

Also, your e-mail address, [email protected], returns a 0 feedback account on ebay. Will you be using another address for paypal and if so, what is it so I can check your ebay feedback?

Edited by verb on Nov 30, 2005 at 07:10 AM

Just went to the store, they don't make half sizes for men, I had to go half size down. But it's still comfortable. My favorite is the brown with yellow laces sk8 hi's. Go get 'em at the store before some ebaYer hoards them.

my ebay account is eric_K_chen.

they are not out in LA yet. i know they are out in NY.

they are the same size s other vans.

they will stretch out a little just like your other shoes so dont worry if you have to size down.

there is a white. it is next to the black tab on the website. it looks roughly like the silver but without the shine.

if you have any other questions let me know.

i live in the LA area, so if you need anything dont hesitate. i might be nice enough to help you out. icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:

Just went to the store, they don't make half sizes for men, I had to go half size down. But it's still comfortable. My favorite is the brown with yellow laces sk8 hi's. Go get 'em at the store before some ebaYer hoards them.

--- Original message by darkanimal on Nov 30, 2005 11:27 AM

ive got a 9.5 checkerboard slipon in mens.. its listed as an 8 in womens...

how did you get yellow laces? i got green ones which match the sole...

dont forget everyone that none of the patent leather models will stretch out at all

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by darkanimal on Nov 30, 2005 11:27 AM

ive got a 9.5 checkerboard slipon in mens.. its listed as an 8 in womens...

how did you get yellow laces? i got green ones which match the sole...

dont forget everyone that none of the patent leather models will stretch out at all

--- Original message by jk on Nov 30, 2005 06:54 PM

I didn't get the brown ones though, I got the black simple one just because I'm doing monotone or all black this season. If it were summer I would have gone crazy in the store and bought 3 colorful pairs. I saw the brown with the yellow laces on window display, maybe they styled them. I also like the white, green stripe paired with pink laces. Yeah it may look gay but I'm appreciating it simply for its color combo.