other companies with a dior type fit...

adsurgo

i love the fit on my dior waxes and on the tapered pradas i got and i really want another normal pair of jeans that i am going to be very impressed with. besides the obvious ones like julian red, apc, helmut lang, cheap monday, tsubi and whatnot... who should i check out that makes a good upper leg fitting jean with a real nice taper? preferably with a long inseam too.

thanks alot ahead of time.

Quote:

Acne.

--- Original message by dnnsmanace on Nov 27, 2005 08:44 AM

I just got a pair of Acne Max's and I love the fit. Great upper leg, back, etc. and a lower rise than dior's. Almost the perfect jean overall if bought in a slightly larger inseam. I might be getting rid of my DH 32" 19cm inseam dry indigo's to buy another pair.

I don't think you can beat Dior - I really don't. The fit of their jeans is 2nd to none if you want skinny, tapered look. I have tried Tsubi, APC, Earnest Sewn - the lot and the Dior are just the best.

As you can get raw Dior for just £140 (the cost of most other branded jeans) why go for anything else?

Just my thoughts...

T