Looking for a basic handcrafted pair of shoes

stc_camp

Does anyone know a company (where I can view their selection online) that makes a pair of simple leather shoes? I'm not looking for a dress shoe, but something that I can wear with a pair of jeans...

I'm looking for something with a smooth flow, natural colour & thin sole.

Example of what I'm looking for:

m214.jpg

can be a boot or low top since the back will be covered by long pants

Thanks for all the help. I realise it's a padmore and barnes shoe b/c i got it off their website. I dont know if they are still open, but im thinking about calling them on the phone because their web email is sending back my email every time i try to send them a letter. :(!

I checked out that link and they were not exactly what i was looking for. little too designer/ urban "check out my $600 boot" shoe. :\ I just need something really simple and not too trendy.

AND thanks for the input on whether you think they're attractive or not, but anyone who sports white jeans ("I got me some early 80s (made in the usa) white 501s from the thrift store and they are cool") I dont care to hear input from regarding good style. Keep rockin your gaudy nike dunks and floral print shirts tho!

Edited by stc_camp on Nov 18, 2005 at 02:41 PM

You keep saving up. Maybe you can afford some taste as well because those are some Godamn ugly BOOTS. Misquoting someone because you don't like their opinion. Lame! Those boots...oh god!!!Lame Lame Lame

Edited by damnIam on Nov 22, 2005 at 01:01 PM

Edited by damnIam on Nov 22, 2005 at 01:17 PM