Stronghold Sims (tapered) w/ wallet sz. 29ish

mrpenguin354

I really hate to do this, but I've come to realize I don't have enough ass to fill out the Stronghold Slims I got, which is really disappointing considering the details on the jeans and the quality of the denim is amazing. I've tried my best to capture everything in photos, but if you have any questions, just ask.

In terms of wear and washes, these have been soaked twice to get all of the shrinkage out (and to try to get more in the ass area). In terms of stiffness, it's somewhere between raw and one-wash, still set-able but not sandpaper hard. The only fading is along the blue lines of stitching, especially along the back pockets, but the denim hasn't faded a bit. There may be some around the wallet area, which leads me to part two.

With every new pair of jeans I get, I make a wallet to go along with it. I figure I can get two evo's at once this way, and keeping one wallet in your pocket yields better fades. So, with these jeans comes the wallet I made. Untanned, un-oiled, natural leather, stitched with artificial sinew, and two cool details. The inside money area is lined with green houndstooth flannel and the top part of the wallet is stitched with a blue yo-yo string (I'm trying to recycle here). It's by far the cleanest job I've done so far, and I wish I didn't have to give it up, but hopefully someone can putwear into both of them.

I should mention here that the Stronghold did all the tailoring and what phenominally clean tailoring it is. They offer that on all their jeans (including these, should you decide to get them tailored again), as well as free repairs and button additions. So cool!

Measurements (BiG method):

Waist: 29"

Front Rise: 9.5"

Back Rise: 14.5"

Upper Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 7.75"

Hem: 6.75"

Inseam: 36"

Pictures of everything are up HERE

I'm asking $175 shipped. I've done like twenty deals on SuFu and I keep in good contact with all my buyers. I take PayPal only. Questions? Just PM!