Pool/Project/Magic + other trade shows

Rockn

project is more of a higher end, higher price point, premium product air to it. It services the more hipster look, stuff in the citizens of humanity and ben sherman, type vein, I remember seeing nudie at project NY, but I don't recall if they were at Project LV

magic is more the younger urban brand show thats got your roc-a-wears, LRGs, and all that

Pool I don't recall

theres also collective, which is mostly up scale stuff for older people. lots of slacks, button-ups, ties etc

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

nudie was at vegas too - the rep is mad cute but i forgot her name!

anyway, Project is very denim driven, but brands like adidas and nike white label sho there as well.

i don't know if i'd call it "high end" - there are a couple of good brands there i.e. nudie, vans vault etc. but most

of it is pretty ordinary.

pool has a much more chill vibe - brands like upper playground have shown in the past - just go to the tradeshow websites -they'll list the brand that participate - that'll give you an indication of what's working for whom.

magic now owns both of the above tradeshows as of this year to my knowledge. just goes to show how much money is flowin through their fat fingers.

dig.

wait a minute.....my booth was like right next to nudies', i didnt see any cute chix, all i saw was like bunch dude wearing butt tight-spandex looking jeans that gives them scramble eggs.....oh thats why, i was sunbathing by the pool at wynn....