acticon hoodie

sb

Yup. We've seen it. Six whole times according to the search function.

Am I the only one who thinks that promoting this sort of stuff is pretty dumb in the current political climate? mean, you'd have to be pretty fucking crazy to rock this sort of stuff out in public right now, right? Vexed Generation did it in the 90's for real political reasons ( they started making garments as anti-surveillance measures for the demonstrations thay where actively involved in) and I still love their stuff today, but they've moved on. But that hasn't stopped people like Raf simmons, Griffin, YMC and loads of others trying the same thing, and each time I've seen their products, the thought that's crossed my mind is that unless you'e using it for organised ( or even dis organised) crime, It's pretty ridiculous.

Nawh, you're alright. Just feeling grouchy. Who am I to tell you what's what on here?

I like the idea too. But I still think it's ridiculous. Mean can you imagine anytime at all when you could get away with wearing something like that done up in public? OK. So, lets see. Hanging out with your mates? nah. 'Less they all had them too and then You'd either get get done by real quick by the cops or mistaken for a cult. what about those difficult occasions where you don't want to be seen, say if you hit the Gap to pick up your basics, or Mcdonalds when you go to Pee? Nah. cos they think you where robbing the joint. And anyway besides all that, it's such an individual piece that you;d stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone for miles around would get so used to seeing you wearing it about that they'd instantly just be like " oh yeah that's so and so with his gimp suit on".

Pointless.