Palin = VPILF?

JL77

Palin = potential first ever VPILF?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Palin = potential first ever VPILF?

• Yes
    • Yes + McCain = threesome
    • No, I'm a Democrat

id hit it. you dudes givin it too much thought really...

aight yo think of it this way ri...that cool chick that you have mad in common with and shes type intelligent, but she volunteers at the feminist bookstore...you aint really down with that shit but you gonna care? nah you gonna fuck her. even simpler, you meet a chick in your political science class and shes mad into that shit mad nerdy chick who knows way too much about everything but she got a fucking BOOTY...you gonna pass it up just cause you dont know how the hell youre gonna conversate with her without alcohol being involved? nah you gonna try to get her at the bar as hard as you can cause you wanna feel what her ass feels like, feel me?

and she looks kinda like tina fey sometimes...thats not a bad thing.

all that's understandable but i dont like my hoes with their guts beat in before i get to do it, if she may have been poked once or twice it might have been cool but that's not the case with her and that is made even more clear because her daughter is walking down that same road