COS - information and proxy

Terminator

I was reading a recent edition of Esquire UK (it's the edition currently on sale here in Australia so it must be July I think, although I can check that at home tonight) and came across a pair of grey lace up COS shoes in their footwear feature.

Can anybody vouch for the quality of this brand and specifically the shoes? I also couldn't find the shoes on the COS website, but the shoes on the website seemed considerably more expensive (99 - 119 pound) than the grey lace ups which Esquire listed at 55 pound. Does anybody know whether they are still in store? Unfortunately the website only has an address for PR enquiries not stock enquiries.

Any help would be appreciated.

me and my mates down from denmark have been very excited about the brand.

on the collection of style website there is a runway show. i have been copping a lot of things for my basic wardrobe in COS. id highly recommend it as a cheap alternative.

i dont believe its just another highstreet menswear shop - these guys have a bit more fashionsense than a lot of other stores alike.

i'd second the comment on the shoes - don't expect handcrafted, but cop anywaysss