chantheman

i cant believe tristan wilds who had such a great role in the wire, has moved on to this as his next big project.i mean he was so hard and real in the wire. he shot a girl after she asked how her hair looked main. now he's knee deep in rich white girls. well i guess thats not so bad.

i cant believe tristan wilds who had such a great role in the wire, has moved on to this as his next big project.i mean he was so hard and real in the wire. he shot a girl after she asked how her hair looked main. now he's knee deep in rich white girls. well i guess thats not so bad.

"ain't trynna to get off in the game, i'm trynna to make it out the streets"

Posted · Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given

and the characters are the living embodiment of every single high school stereotype ever represented in tv shows/movies, including the parents and teachers.

even the old 90210 cast on the show felt really out of place.

it was like a crappier version of the oc...

i'll give it a second try though.

ya same here. First episodes are usually pretty terrible. I remember the first episode of Gossip Girl in the opening scene where Chuck and Nate were riding a bus to school and now there rolling in jets, Hampton houses and Lincoln town cars.

hopefully 90210 will pick up on the drama in the next 3 episodes or so.

Tori's tit job keeps reminding me of budget bar fight weapon of choice, pool ball in a sock. Or grapefruits in condoms.

It's just not the same without Tori and her $40 tit-job.

256rzhd.jpg