zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

sarno

Sarno: you sort of have a point there......sort of

there has been a very large change in attitude on this forum.

alot more non denim related threads have been popping up

alot more love for nike, nigo, and bape has been showing up

and most of all. there is alot more hate between members on this board. if someone says one thing someone else has to point out that they spelled the word you by just saying "u"

the point of a message board is to: A. Make a thread containing your question or comment and then B. reply to the responses with valuable information.

the deteriation ive seen is that the cycle is messed up. Someone will go A. ask their question. then the replys they get are not B, they are C. which is people flaming them and each other until they completely diverge from the whole point of the topic

the attitude of this forum has changed over the past month.

people seem on edge, more people are joining which is making poeple whove been a while a bit suspicious of what they might expect comming from these new people.

the problem ahs arrised however: when you join a board, in my opinion, you should be as polite as possible to try to win peoples trust and then open up more to your personal feelings once people understand where your commuing from, so you dont come off as a douche bag. But people have showed up and befre theyve been here 2 weeks theyve been flaming people and wahtnot.

The easiest way for this board to heal itself is just for everyone to chill out a bit, and be more open to each others observations adn feelings. BUT! those observations adn feelings that are given need to be a bit more constructive and contain AN ACTUAL PURPOSE anad not just pure E-Hate.

chwa?

Quote:

and most of all. there is alot more hate between members on this board. if someone says one thing someone else has to point out that they spelled the word you by just saying "u"

the point of a message board is to: A. Make a thread containing your question or comment and then B. reply to the responses with valuable information.

the deteriation ive seen is that the cycle is messed up. Someone will go A. ask their question. then the replys they get are not B, they are C. which is people flaming them and each other until they completely diverge from the whole point of the topic

people seem on edge, more people are joining which is making poeple whove been a while a bit suspicious of what they might expect comming from these new people.

the problem ahs arrised however: when you join a board, in my opinion, you should be as polite as possible to try to win peoples trust and then open up more to your personal feelings once people understand where your commuing from, so you dont come off as a douche bag. But people have showed up and befre theyve been here 2 weeks theyve been flaming people and wahtnot.

The easiest way for this board to heal itself is just for everyone to chill out a bit, and be more open to each others observations adn feelings. BUT! those observations adn feelings that are given need to be a bit more constructive and contain AN ACTUAL PURPOSE anad not just pure E-Hate.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Oct 27, 2005 04:42 PM

Corbin, I remmeber when this place was mostly NON denim threads and it was wonderful. The whole Denim/Selvedge thing on here is about a year old.

the reason i even commented about that d00d using "u" instead of "you" is because he asked "...why didn't u just try them on?" like i was an idiot or something. had i seen them in person, i obviously would have tried them on, subsequently, i would have been the one telling everyone else about them. get it?

Quote: Corbin, I remmeber when this place was mostly NON denim threads and it was wonderful. The whole Denim/Selvedge thing on here is about a year old.

Eeexactly. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

For you nonbelievers, The best part about ST is that none of the threads die, so you can easily click on the 91st page of Supershopper and see what Supertalk used to be about 2 years ago.

WHO ELSE is holdin' down the 2003 crew?

The craziest part is this messageboard hasn't NEARLY achieved a level of blowing out. I give it another 2 years before this site just gets ridiculously outta control.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Edited by bobbyhundreds on Oct 27, 2005 at 11:04 PM

• 2 years later...
Eeexactly. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

For you nonbelievers, The best part about ST is that none of the threads die, so you can easily click on the 91st page of Supershopper and see what Supertalk used to be about 2 years ago.

WHO ELSE is holdin' down the 2003 crew?

The craziest part is this messageboard hasn't NEARLY achieved a level of blowing out. I give it another 2 years before this site just gets ridiculously outta control.

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Edited by bobbyhundreds on Oct 27, 2005 at 11:04 PM

mad psychic

Guest Airjamie

chwa?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Maybe people are just trying to have a good time with the trash???

Oh and fuck you bobby hundreds.