The Stupid Shit People Say Thread

AstroWolf

Greetings and salutations,

I, like many of us SUFUers have heard a lot of bullshit out of peoples mouths over my life time that i could not believe was just said.

I too have had many moments i wish i could take back and unsay. It is in this spirit of talking before you spoke, or hearing some asinine shit from someone else that this thread has been started.

Lets share these moments, so they may thrive in the anneals of Google's archive for future generations to look over, and learn from.

I think we all have something to share, and if you dont you can always lie and get neg'd to death over it, we can smell your lies.

so, to start: my dutch ex girlfriend while on vaction to my hometown of NYC a few years ago:

"Why would i want to shop in new york? This is not a shopping town".

Lets see how petty we can get here people, cause we know it gets a lot worse than that (but not much :)).

One day I was in my history class and one of my classmates raised her hand to ask one of the dumbest question I have ever heard. The question was "when Kamikaze pilots crashed were they hurt?". There was a moment of silence after the question and then the whole room burst into laughter. I really wasn't even laughing though, instead I just kinda stared at her with mouth agape.

Greetings and salutations, (these two words mean the same thing)

It is in this spirit of talking before you spoke

just... shut up. someone dig up the old thread or let this topic die.

dani, you getting nasty lately. channeling jmatsu?

nahhh there has just been an excess of unnecessary threads made lately because people are too lazy to take their mouses... click back a couple of pages... aha! there it is-the thread i was looking for!

not to mention the lack of intelligence shown by these thread starters.

this thread is supposed to be about the stupid shit people say... and the person making it starts out the thread by saying stupid shit. am i supposed to be impressed?... play along?

STOP MAKING JUNK THREADS YOU INTERNET BOZOS!

edit: YES, this is the TRASH-but at least look before you start a new thread. CHEESE AND FRIES!

your so angry and jaded for having just joined in may 08, well done.

I think you need to keep it up, cause so far your winning this thread with a gold medal of stupid.

And props to clopek for beating me to the stupid thread.