Nudie Jeans Co. Fall/Winter 2008 Collection

Enigma89

Nudie Jeans Co. released their Fall/Winter 2008 Collection on their website today. If you would like to see it, click here: http://www.nudiejeans.com/collection/#/

There has been a lot of discussion about the future collection, most of it centered around the arrival of the Bootcut Barry and the Narrow Boot and the disappearing of Straight Sven and Super Slim Kim.

After looking through the collection I am pretty happy about it except for them getting rid of the super slim kim and straight sven cut.

Thank you bringing us the latest on the fascinating world of Nudie jeans.

PS: I bet you think you're pretty edgy with that SS Das Reich insignia

dont be an elitist dink.

dont like nudie? dont click the fucking link. op was just saying the new collection dropped on their website and some people other than yourself might be interested?

think you are too cool for school? then move on. is pink floyd over too? should i change my avatar?

dont be an elitist dink.

dont like nudie? dont click the fucking link. op was just saying the new collection dropped on their website and some people other than yourself might be interested?

think you are too cool for school? then move on. is pink floyd over too? should i change my avatar?

uhm .. yea .. actually

hey ole!

i tried on a pair when I was at Aritzia, but in two sizes bigger, because that was all they had.

of course they were baggy, but if i had them in the right size then i am positive they would be pretty slim fitting and skinny (moreso then slim kim). definitely will be my next purchase if i get a second pair of Nudie's.

hey ole!

i tried on a pair when I was at Aritzia, but in two sizes bigger, because that was all they had.

of course they were baggy, but if i had them in the right size then i am positive they would be pretty slim fitting and skinny (moreso then slim kim). definitely will be my next purchase if i get a second pair of Nudie's.

i'll have to head down there as well. i didn't see them there last time, and i dont know, they just don't seem to have nice washes. i went for the grim tims for my first pair because they were the slimmest black selvage jeans there were... i'll have to take a deeper look into this for my second pair...

I wish Nudie apparel was cheaper. I don't think ANY western shirt should cost $275(taken from revolve, I don't know if other places have them cheaper)

I agree, their apparel is ridiculously overpriced. I would be all over some of their stuff, but I don't want to shell out all the money for it. Not only that, I hear their T-Shirts are really thin, and that is the last thing that I want to pay a bunch of money for.

What cut replaces the Straight Sven?

Narrow Boot and Bootcut Barry come in as Straight Sven and Super Slim Kim exit. I managed to buy a pair of Svens before they were discontinued so hopefully these will last me long enough until Nudie either re-releases the Sven or makes a new straight cut.

Thank you bringing us the latest on the fascinating world of Nudie jeans.

PS: I bet you think you're pretty edgy with that SS Das Reich insignia

Utterly pretentious...

Edgy? Are you serious? As if communism as a hipsterism is still edgy and not played into the ground by Goucher students and Madonna. Is mine not edgy either? I suppose being German isn't taboo anymore. I guess I need a new avatar... North Korean, maybe? Congolese?

Are you seeking punishment? A steaming loaf on the chest maybe? The reason I ask is because you're shitting on the kid for having a Germanic symbol that you know nothing about as his avatar for political reasons while you sport your red star and have "commie" in your name. If you can't see how insanely hypocritical that is then you must not be seeking punishment because you're just an idiot. If that's the case, I'll just keep my doodoo in my butt and proceed, rather, to spit in your face.