Getting in touch with Bagjack

Can anyone help me get in touch with bagjack? I have an acronym meesenger bag and somehow the little clip that you tuck the excess strap fell off somwhere during a night out. Its a real pain in the ass wearing the bag without the clip so I really need a replacement, but its proving rather difficult to get one. I started by emailing Bagjack since they made the ACR bags,they never replied and I dont know if they even speak english anyway. I then tried emailing The Glade to see if they could help me, they told me to email ACR. I emailed ACR and spoke to Michaela, who said she would get a clip sent out to me, I waited a few weeks and nothing happened. I emailed them again and they said that it had been sent out at the beginning of the week and I should get it soon, that was about a month and a half ago, still nothing. I emailed them again at the beginning of the week but they havent replied yet. So while Im waiting for them to get back to me I figured someone here might be able to help me get hold of bagjack and order a replacement clip directly from them, since it is the same clip that comes on all bagjack bags.

So can anyone help?

Thanks

Edit: This is the clip Im on about

strapclipmj9.jpg

I know you used to be able to get the clip you're talking about from khs-industries, but they're gone now, and don't remember what replaced them. Any store that sells MOLLE or PALS webbing, and tactical/airsoft gear in general should have them, though.

^Thanks Ill give hanon a try, they didnt use to stock the bags but I see they do now so they might be able to help.

Alternatively, does anyone know where I can get hold of one of those clips, Ive seen one or two places that stock them but they are either US only or distributor/wholesale only, if it helps they are often called strap keepers.