superpersonals.

gramps

Okay, so superconfessional has become a total tea-party with everyone complaining about some girl that they thought was interested but is being weird on AIM. Which is bullshit because ideally that thread should be about how you fucked your dad's AA sponsor or ate the panini even though it touched the toilet rim.

With all these sufuers with their shriveled game hanging limply like a club foot, I really think it's time we got pro-active, and really get serious about finding that special CWG to settle down with. None of us are getting any younger. So let's make use of the teeming social sufu web get some personals going, because I've always maintained that in addition to regular female members there exists a huge contingent of beautiful, stylish, well-adjusted female lurkers who don't post because they've been burned in the past and are scared of getting hurt.

Anyway, I'll start:

M seeking F, for long term committed relationship based on willingness to settle. Are you a passionate individual who is career-oriented but knows how to have fun? Do you enjoy the films of popular actors? Do you like to unwind at mid-range restaurants where all the dishes have alliteration in their names? Do you enjoy books that are on best seller lists? Are you not totes uggo? If so, you may be the woman for me. My interests include mountain biking, responsibly investment decisions, and having joyless sex in complete silence. I'm ready to be loved, and I'd like to share the crazy ride called life with you. Aryan candidates only please.

Okay, now you guys.

M seeking nubile F.

I'm young, rich, and have a mild substance abuse problem.

You are an heiress, a princess, or the daughter of an Arab oil sheik. You are so flexible you could join the circus. Your hobbies include making sandwiches, roulette, and acrobatic sex. Your favorite movie is the Lion King and you cry every time the wildebeest stomp out Mufasa. Lets hang out soon.

young student in economy seeks adventurous F, ready to grab a backpack and travel around the world and... can pay for the plane tickets. heiress accepted.

M4F. Im young and full of stamina. Looking for the short-term casual encounter with CWG willing to get jiggy in the public no restrictions back door open type of relations. Must be able to pay for dinner and the birthpills. you be in the Jerz and ill be ya boyyyyyy

Please only serious inqueries.

ps. must like sucrose and protein in large quantities.

• 1 month later...