worn in ED-47 pics?

jubei

First off make sure you buy a pair of raw denim jeans. These are the best regarding results (whiskering and crocking). You'll never see any results with overdyed denim and little to none with Dk. Rinse denim. As for the time it usually takes to achieve the results, that may vary. In most cases you will usually get to see real good results within 6 months. Try not to wash the jeans within the first 4 months. If you have to due to mudd but smells then I suggest getting them dry cleaned. It may sound crazy for a newbie but if your a real serious denim head then the dry jeans you purchased are pretty much never to leave your ass unless your sleeping. You can't get any effects if your jeans are in the closet collecting dust. Wear them and break those puppies in. A great pair of denim will always be a work in progress. I really suggest letting time take its course don't rush a masterpiece. Even though companies say that no two of there denim are alike they are still done in an assembly line like enviornment. The denim will eventually conform to your body and trust me there has never been a better feeling than getting off of work and slipping into your favorite pair of jeans.