Dry or washed

Marcus

How many of your jeans are pre washed and how many are not?

Why do you prefer one from the other?

"How" do you wear in you dry's and for how long?

Does dry-cleaning have any effect at all on dry's?

Personally I have many pairs of dry denim and only one pair of washed (one washes).

I like the look of dry denim and wearing them in is so much fun.

Not to be a killer of threads or anything but all of the questions you're asking could be answered using the search function.

there's a thread on ppl's jeans collection which answers your first question and probably your second, and there's umpteen million threads on the wear/washing/etc of dry denim.

Perhaps you are right, however why use 3 hours searching when i can ask once again. If people don't want to participate again, they can just not reply.

I was mostly interested in how many have drys vs. washed and couldn't find that in the search. The other questions are supplementary.

Dont worry marcus, Triniboy just loves to be a pain in the ass.

Anyway I own 3 pairs of dry denim and 2 washed. I used to own like 20 pairs all together up to last month, but I came to my senses and dumped about 15 pairs into a pal box at the local supermarket. After seeing 100 new orleans commercials I looked in my closet and felt like an asshole.

use the SEARCH... its annoying to see this msg board filled with threads that have been already discussed. If people see threads that have been beaten to death and don't reply, then your answers to this topic won't be as thorough right? I'm sure knowledgeable people who post here will eventually stop posting because we all ask the same questions.

Guest Berget__

2 washed (never wear them though) 3 dry that are washed (wear only one pair of them), 3 completely dry, and one pair that Im not sure of. probably One-wash.

I aint gotta get money man money get me