Canada Day

broneck

poutine.JPG

I've never had poutine before, but I will readily admit that just the sheer idea of french fries slathered in cheese and gravy is nothing short of 100% fucking ingenious.

i'm seriously saddened that you would say this. you obviously have no idea how good you have it here.

Cheers to the rest of the Canadians.

kid lives in a pretty affluent area too. whatever, north america ftw anyway
noooooooo you're going to make the americans think we don't understand sarcasm :(

edit: you're both being pretty condescending :mad:

it lives up to the hype more than anything in history has ever lived up to hype.

add franks red hot and malt vinegar for climax.

please dont add anything to your poutine

for best greasy french canadian results

get in car immediately drive to quebec stop at the first "la belle province" fast food restaurant you pass

order steamies or whatever the fuck the onion slathered hot dogs are and 2 plates of poutine, vomit, repeat

it lives up to the hype more than anything in history has ever lived up to hype.

I never had poutine until i went to montreal earlier this year and yes, it absolutely lived up to the hype.

And I totally though Vs Toto was serious, obviously i don't understand sarcasm on the internet.

Now back on topic:

Whistler%20Image%201%20for%20Web.jpg

Canadian_bills2.jpg

Stanley_Park_Totem_Poles.jpg