superbroke.

Guest umhaha84

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20, like clothes a little bit(like lykke li a lot a bit), very very broke and need to move out soon

want to resell but lazy to take picture so i do it veryyyyy slowwwwwwlyyyyyyyyyy(drkshdw shorts and jacket maybe a little dior homo)

like smoke but VERY expensive now, like food but very expensive, like beer(get free piss tasting beer)

like number nine, too expensive

like vibskov, not too expensive

Damn, I forget that you young people have it hard in these kinds of times. When I was 18 or 20, gas was like $1.50/gal, smokes were $3 a pack and you could light up virtually anywhere, and you could book it to London or Paris round trip through STA for like $350.

oh and the Euro traded at like 80 cents....

Guest umhaha84
i feel like i am broke when i look in my pocket and checking...but then i remember my savings and i feel better.

I'm broke everywhere I see

Guest umhaha84
broke until monday, having a girlfriend is expensive.... its cheaper with hookers... u dont need to buy MJ bags for them...

I used to buy lots of stuff for my GF,,,,not worth it you'll realize it one day.\

yeah these people obviously have not got any jew blood in them.

see, arabs and jews are cousins...but the arabs never picked up on the saving money thing.

also:

xoXdQmw4A8

my parents basically sold their belongings to come to america.

now they're not in any sort of credit debt but they still have to rely on credit to make purchases and all that.

family total networth is quite alot due to 2 sisters with stable jobs (hotel manager // general surgeron)

me however, 17, and broke does not fly well with females. :(

my parents never had the chance to make enough money for a savings account for all 4 of us kids. (the rich stay rich, and the poor make babies) but yeah ... im basically building my "wealth" from nothing sorta...

do you guys really have absolutely no savings or invested money, or are you just at the limit of what you want to spend without having to liquify any investments?

because if you seriously have such little money and no safety net, stop buying clothes.

i keep money in savings, i just don't want the habit of taking out of it. i put in a percentage of a paycheck then budget until the end of the month.

as of this moment, i have $65.34 to my name until the 30th.. getting paid once a month sucks.

my parents basically sold their belongings to come to america.

now they're not in any sort of credit debt but they still have to rely on credit to make purchases and all that.

family total networth is quite alot due to 2 sisters with stable jobs (hotel manager // general surgeron)

me however, 17, and broke does not fly well with females. :(

my parents never had the chance to make enough money for a savings account for all 4 of us kids. (the rich stay rich, and the poor make babies) but yeah ... im basically building my "wealth" from nothing sorta...

My sisters are a doctor/nurse respectively and both are making unreasonable amounts of money while I, with my forth-coming BA in English, will probably be working shit jobs until I figure out how to con people into thinking I have more skills than I actually do.

PLEEZ BUY MY THINGS.

My sisters are a doctor/nurse respectively and both are making unreasonable amounts of money while I, with my forth-coming BA in English, will probably be working shit jobs until I figure out how to con people into thinking I have more skills than I actually do.

PLEEZ BUY MY THINGS.

english teacher !!! hahah. you could work for a school district till you're 65.

and earn 100k +...

Mang, I would be the steeziest fucking English teacher ever. But I would also probably have to wear five year old steez.

hahah its hard to find a fashionable teacher / sub. maybe its cause they cant afford it! :( im guessing you cnat mooch off your sisters.

i am 18, and 19 in 11 days, so i'm currently broke but my birthday will bring me moneyz so i won't be broke anymoar. still, i'm worried about my future financial situation, i'm moving out in 2 month and don't know how i'm going to pay rent/food/stuffs ... I wanted to work this summer but I don't have time to search because of the final exams and didn't think about it when it was the right time to.