Sufu transaction

newbien

Just wondering why you didn't post the envelope with the inverted address, and return address on it, as well as the stamp regarding the date that it was suppose to be returned to sender. Anyone can put a pair of jeans on an envelope and say they sent them out to save face. I don't know you personally man, and tons of people vouche that you are a good dude but I'm skeptical about this one. Maybe you should double check addresses before writing it on the envelope or use the 'Print Label' function on paypal.

Wait, you want me to post my address and this guys address for everyone to see? I dont want that, and I dont think he wants that.I don't think you thought that all the way through. But if you have any more suggestions on how I can convince you and the maybe 5 other random dudes on the internet that question my integrity then I'm all for it. I would suggest just looking through my past threads and taking the words of all the people that are vouching for me.

I don't have anything to say re: supermarket shit, but I just wanted to mention how entertaining ktothe's posts in the WAYWT shit talking thread have been lately, some real gems.

I don't have anything to say re: supermarket shit, but I just wanted to mention how entertaining ktothe's posts in the WAYWT shit talking thread have been lately, some real gems.

Did you quote me in your location?

I dont feel the need to post on this forum anymore. Thats as good as it gets.

Its been fun dudes.

For reals...

Anyway, yeah I got your shit shipped. I'll PM you or get at you on aim with the conf # when I get into my office in an hour or so.

The Scott: I got your PM. I think you just got lost in the mix because I was moving that week. But I'll make it right.