Really Cool New CD..

Guest mixnbeats

Guest mixnbeats

So I was checking out amazon for new releases yesterday and came across this amazing new cd- it is from BIOMUSIQUE and is called 10,000 steps...it is so cool..a very unique feeling to it...very calming and passionate with a wicked beat!! It says "This exquisitely-crafted debut collaboration of acclaimed singer/songwriter Lisbeth Scott and eclectic percussionist Greg Ellis weaves a layered soundscape of richly atmospheric songs, ranging from poignantly moving to radiantly serene." and I agree!! It really is amazing!!!! I ordered it and can't wait to hear it!! If you want to check it out, here is the link....

amazon.com/gp/product/B001662EZQ/ref=s9sims_c4_img1-2871_g1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0DBVNS5TAQ7CZMF45M4Y&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=320448701&pf_rd_i=507846

You gotta check it out- it really is cool, and i guess she has done music for the movies iron man, Chronicles of Nardia, 300 Gladiator and more!! It is pretty cool