Hedi going to work for...

jskidder

^guido silhouette? diesel jeans are slimmer than dior jeans.

and i doubt the line hedi would work on would be priced anywhere near where the main diesel line is. it would probably be priced more like the denim gallery line, which is on par with dior pricing as it is.

my wildest dreams of the convergence of guido and slim silhouette are being realized

READ: Dolce & Gabbana OR DSqaured

CONCLUSION: ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT

It's also possible that this could be a signing along the lines of what Margiela has. He's also affiliated with Staff International, Diesel's parent company. The article implies that Hedi will be working on a diesel line, but I would be much less surprised if it's his own line contracted through the Diesel people. That article is very brief, so I could definitely see more developments and clarification forthcoming.

and i doubt the line hedi would work on would be priced anywhere near where the main diesel line is. it would probably be priced more like the denim gallery line, which is on par with dior pricing as it is.

Touché.

I have faith in Hedi. I doubt he'd do anything that would upset the Superfuture market too much.. you do know he's designing for us, don't you (just as every other designer in the world is)?

The article implies that Hedi will be working on a diesel line, but I would be much less surprised if it's his own line contracted through the Diesel people.

Yes, basically HS got a job contract at LVMH, and we don't know any more details, could be for his own line under another brand, his own brand, something else, all of the above, something undecided, etc.

Diesel Red Collection by Hedi:

RTEmagicC_hedi-slimane-diesel-red-collection.jpg.jpg

"I am excited for Hedi's return but I dream his return will be a namesake collection or something as expensive as his taste point eludes to be. ."

For some reason I first read this as "nameless collection."

Now that would a Hedi-type move.. creating a collection w/o a name

to emphasis the clothing & keep people from practicing conspicuous consumption.

Although..

this would be in vain considering everyone would know

the only nameless collection out there is definitely by Hedi.

I'm rambling about nothing, I know.