removing ink from tshirts

soultek

Ink is like the hardest thing to get off. I don't really understand what exactly happened, but If the shirt is white, bleach it. Sometimes that doesn't work well either and the ink spot might just turn brown. Bleach is also very bad for fabrics so don't do that unless you have to.

If it is a colored shirt, take it to the dry cleaners. But it might not come off it the ink has gone through both sides. Flip the shirt over and see if the ink went through. Also if the shirt has print on it, like a silk screen or a plastic logo print, that can't be dry cleaned.

I'm very careful with my printed t shirts. They are a hassle to get cleaned if anything major happens.

Quote:

my suggestions is dont even try it man. if you want a certain look you should just make it yourself from scratch.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 27, 2005 04:49 PM

im not sure if you mean exactly ink but if its more inky and dyed what you want to do is not happening. if its more painty and thick...... well... its still probably not happening.