first APCs!

psyiko

today i went down to their store on mercer st in soho, and i must say i am excited. after reading about APC for so long, to finally go and get a pair is niiice. the lady who helped me was very nice too, i actually bought a 33 rescue, but i was kinda hesitant so after i bought it i left teh store then came back in and exchanged them for 32. she recommended G&G Tailoring for me to get it hemmed, and i walked there and got it hemmed and picked it up an hour later. wearing them right now trying to get started on the distressing journey. after reading about the jeans so much i was a little surprised when i walked in and saw that the jeans were off in a little corner with everything else prominently displayed. just wanted to tell you guys about my APC experience. icon_smile_big.gif

haha yea i was going for that cheesy cliched feeling with "apc experience"

and they were originally gonna make me wait 3 days but i just asked if i could get it sooner and they did =) G&G is at 30 grand st., between thompson and 6th ave. APC has their business cards and G&G has a sorta deal going on with APC, so the color of teh thread matches and eveyrthing.