Nudie Jeans Verner Pea Coat. Black. Medium.

Sherman90

SOLD

Link

Hi everyone,

I purchased this coat a couple of weeks ago from a boutique shop in Vancouver. If I had been paying enough attention at the time, I would have noticed that the shoulders were too tight on me. Alas...

The jacket is still in like new condition. Tags are still attached. Worn just a couple of times to see if I could get "used" to the feel. I couldn't.

Cost $600 new. Asking $SOLD$.

I'm also open to trade offers for another, equally sharp winter coat in either a M or 40R.

Measurements:

Chest: 20.5"

Waist: 19.5"

Shoulder: 18.35"

Length: 32.5"

Sleeve: 24.75"

CoatComputer029.jpg

CoatComputer026.jpg

NudieCoat030SMALLER.jpg

NudieCoat007.jpg

NudieCoat026.jpg

NudieCoat008.jpg

Note: this is, of course, the same jacket as in this link, only in black.

Two very important updates:

Firstly, the coat is now up on Ebay: LINK.

Secondly, I have recently realized that I have been TOTALLY in the dark about how rare and how expensive this piece actually is. I have been under the mistaken impression since the time I brought this coat home that my Nudie Verner Pea Coat is the SAME as this and this $599 Nudie Verner "WORKER" Pea Coat. In fact, it is not. The Nudie Verner "WORKER" Pea Coat is made of 100% Cotton and only comes in chequered grey. The Nudie Verner Pea Coat proper that I have listed here (now on Ebay) is 100% Wool and, I have now confirmed, is both substantially more expensive, more beautiful, warmer, and substantially rarer than its cheap sister "Worker" counterpart. No wonder it only comes in this fancy black, and no wonder no wonder it was $828 CDN where I bought it!

I'll continue to entertain offers here and through Ebay, but I won't budge below $350 + shipping anymore. I now realize how much of a gem this coat is.

Update:

Less than < 24 hours left in the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200212346581&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

To Brissy,

I have no idea how wide my shoulders are, but I wear a M in just about everything and 40R in most modern-cut sport jackets. I'm 5"11 and 165lbs, with fairly broad shoulders for my size. It is not so much the shoulders that are tight as it is that the "pits" are high up. I've got sizeable, not just broad shoulders, so the lower part of the pit rides up a bit and makes it harder to wear lots of layers underneath.

If the auction doesn't go through, send me a PM and we'll talk about it more.

Also, I can't be certain that I measured the shoulders properly, mind you. This was my first shot at measuring, and I did what I thought was correct.

• 2 months later...

Hah, you rescucitated this old thread!

Well, FYI to all: I took this coat off the market even though I had a few bids at my asking price ($350) back in December. I'll consider selling it again (since Stacks mailed me I've received a few PMs), but I'm back in Toronto where the coat is on August 6th. Til then I'm in Vancouver, and coatless :)

BTW, in case any of my old customers here on sufu see this thread, could you guys bump up my rep? I just noticed it for the first time, and it's full of stupid-ass comments that have nothing to do with buying or selling.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...