Justice x Wale @ 9:30 club

Hello.

RMJ was able to catch the Justice show last night at the 9:30 club last night and I must say it was great. Honestly, it was nothing I have ever seen before and is intriuging how two men who dont speak much english, can connect with so many fans through music alone...

Along side Justice, our big homie Wale was able to do a small segment for the audience as well. Being that it was a Justice crowd, Wale had an abundance of fans in the crowd...we were able to get some good shots as well as some up close an personals...all comments welcomed...

pics and more info via REAL MANGO JUICE

check it out...

thnks

just saw justice down here in orlando. fucking hipsters with no knowledge about music, and the mosh pitting crowd surfers, killed the experience for me. i couldn't expect much from a tour put on by myspace though.

i agree though, justice's performance is killer. similar to daft punk's in the way they cut and splice their album/remixes throughout the set.

yeah I heard there shows can get a little rowdy but this show was not that bad especially being used to a more mellow, intimate atmosphere when someone is performing (spoken word, jazz, ect.) it wasnt as bad...

I just witnessed alot of people there for the same reason and I felt that was great. Everyone was having fun.