Quality with shrinking issues with new jacket.

nyctohelsinki

I just got this new black denim jacket and it looks awesome to say the least... only thing is that it's a tad bit too big on me -- the only way I can make it work on me is if I wear a hoodie underneath it. I was pondering using some shrinking methods I looked up on SuFu but they all seem a bit risky; I really like the non-faded black color on the jacket right now and the starch gives it the nice aesthetic but I'm willing to give up some of these features for a more fitted look, any suggestions?

I just got this new black denim jacket and it looks awesome to say the least... only thing is that it's a tad bit too big on me -- the only way I can make it work on me is if I wear a hoodie underneath it. I was pondering using some shrinking methods I looked up on SuFu but they all seem a bit risky; I really like the non-faded black color on the jacket right now and the starch gives it the nice aesthetic but I'm willing to give up some of these features for a more fitted look, any suggestions?

I don't know what jacket you're talking about...but chances are its sanforized, so its not going to shrink if you wash it anyway. Wear something bulky underneath or exchange for a smaller size if you can.

ps - small questions thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18704